Thursday, April 26, 2007

Vaccinated

Tanya and I went together on Monday and got Yellow fever and Hep A shots at the Community Health Center. Neither of us got sick, just a little bit of a sore arm We are in Minneapolis for the Children Desiring God Conference and may get to visit CHSFS on Friday. We are sending pictures and voice recordings of ourselves to Habtamu and Geremu. We get to send a gallon size ziploc to each little guy. There are also little toys and books in there. I can't believe the emotional roller coaster that I feel I've been on. This week has been really strange that way, that I'll be really excited for a time and just enjoying this time in our lives and for our family and then I'll be really sad and wondering about the boys and what their day is like and how they are adjusting to the changes they are experiencing. We pray for them and it is so neat to hear how Kaylee, Isaac and even Erin pray for them.
Layne

No comments: