Thursday, October 02, 2008

Finally blogging again





-----------------------------------It's been almost a month since posting, we really need to do better writing updates. Tanya and I are going to both write something tonite.
Our life just seems sometimes to be one big blur! Everything goes by so fast.
It's really hard to know where to start. Here's a little taste of what makes things so busy. Of course, my job and the demands of being gone 8 hours of 5 days a week. Most dad's have to deal with that. One of the perks I have is being able to come home almost everyday for lunch and I can leave and take the kids to school most days. Homeschooling AND public schooling. Kaylee and Isaac go 2 full days a week for music, pe and art. Preschool, Levi goes to Promiseland Preschool 3 different days for 2 hours at a time. Isaac is playing football on Sat. mornings. Kaylee is now in a youth symphony, Kaylee and Isaac are both taking piano lessons. Awana on Wednesday nights, clean the church on Thursday nights. Making sure we try to get one-on-one time with each kid -THAT IS DIFFICULT. Bedtime is kinda my thing, but I really need to be using that time better with scripture lessons and bible stories with the kids. I usually pray with each one when they are in their beds, but it is so easy to rush through it. Because my time is sooo limited with the kids, I really need to make the most of the moments I get.
Pictures above are from August trip to Adam's Nature Center and Marcus Fair and last weeks trip to meet cousins.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love the family picture from the nature center!!

I hope you keep blogging, I love "dropping" by to see how everyone is!