Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fridays are Always Fun

Friday night we had our friends the Millers over to talk about adoption and eat strawberry shortcake! In my opinion those two things go perfectly together! The Millers have a girl my age and then another girl Iceman's age. We had a great time doing fun skits( The Hippie invasion and The war of the Popstars) and I think the adults had a pretty nice time talking! Also just some random updates: Sunday I have a Philharmonia concert, I am super excited! Then Tuesday mom has a doctor appointment with this Egyptian doctor from Sioux Falls. Please pray that this appointment will go well! One more thing we are counting down the days to is Iceman's Golden Birthday!!! He is turning 9!! I think that is all the news from the hennhouse for now! Thanks for reading!

K

2 comments:

The Nordstroms said...

Wow, sounds busy!

Your skits sounded pretty amazing,
but I'm pretty sure that Henn/Nordstrom skits are the best.

--
T-Bird


P.S. Happy soon to be B-day, Iceman!!

Mattea said...

That sounds like you had a 'deliciously' fun time. :-D

Skits are ALWAYS awesome to do AND watch! GLAD YOU HAD FUN!

~Matty/sister :-D