Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just Some Updates!

I thought I'd just post some updates because if I don't post them nobody will! Friday night we went to the circus. It was super fun and were very tired when we got home. There were tons of great acts, but some outfits were a little strange, otherwise it was great! Saturday, me and E had a violin playdate and we had so much fun! That night we went to international night at our church and brought injera and wat.(An ethiopian dish, the injera is like bread and the wat is like stew) We had missionaries who talked that night. It was so moving and good for me to hear! Today the missionary talked for church, and did a sermon on how we are just jars of clay and God is the treasure inside of us! It was amazing! Tomorrow mom has her 3-D ultrasound and we all get to go with her! Well, I think that is all the updates I have for right now but if I have any more I will post them! Have a great day!
K

2 comments:

The Nordstroms said...

Keep up the posts Kaylee. And tell your mom and grandma that their song was awesome this morning. Very worshipful. -russ

MeeMaw said...

Love reading your posts,Kaylee - you do a GREAT job. We Love You Guys!
MeeMaw