Monday, April 05, 2010

Tree House!!!!!!

Yes!! I am so excited to start posting on our family's blog!!( This is Kaylee by the way) We had a GREAT Easter and spent time in Cherokee with my grandparents on my dad's side. Cousin  Nate planned a awesome egg hunt and all of us kids were eating candy and bouncing off the walls for the rest of the day! We got home from there at about 9:00 and hit the hay. This morning we all woke up and rushed outside to finish the tree house we started on Friday. We've been out there all morning and it is coming along pretty well so I thought I'd post about it! Mom has been feeling pretty good but has been having contractions lately. Yikes. Otherwise we are SUPER excited for our new baby sister!! We have a ton of names that we like. My favorites are: Eliana, Lily, or Ivy. Names have become a topic of major discussion at our house. Ha Ha! Well I think that's all I have to write about for now. Have a great day!
Kaylee

5 comments:

Kellie Shramek said...

Tanya- (well and the rest of the Henn family!) I'm so excited that you are having another baby! That is wonderful. We will eagerly await the news on this little one! Blessings,
Kellie for the Shramek's

The Nordstroms said...

Kayleeto - your posts rock!!!!

I'm voting for Rosalita.

The Nordstroms said...

Hey hey hey Kaylee!!! It's your favorite person ever Katie :D your post is amazing I must say ;) I hope you have a fantabulous day. I have to say though I don't agree with my dad on Rosalita hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Kaylee! I'm so glad you're posting to the blog. I can't wait to hear more news from you and the rest of your family. We love you guys!

Mattea said...

Hey Kaylee! It's SOOOOO awesome that your family has a blog. AND THAT YOU'RE PUTTING COMMENTS ON IT!!!!!!! Yea!!! well, see you tomorrow! Awana awards are going to be AWESOME!!! :-)