Wednesday, June 30, 2010

37 weeks ago...

Tanya and I had a babysitter and a date to go out to eat and see a movie.  However, Tanya had not been feeling that great.  We needed to stop at Target for some things, so we went there first.  On our way there she tells me that she may want to get a pregnancy test.  I remember being so non-nonchalant about it, almost laughing, like "wouldn't that be hilarious!"
She decides to use the restroom right there in the pharmacy at Target.  From outside the door i hear her exclaim, "Wow, that was quick!"  Not quite enough information...
She comes out of the door holding the stick with a really bright PLUS SIGN!!
WOW- #6!! by now we are both laughing hysterically in the Target Pharmacy.
So here we are, 37 weeks later, ready to go deliver our 6th child.
If it wasn't crazy enough around here, it's about to get even CrAAzzIeR!!


4 comments:

Cindy said...

Yeah! So exciting! Congratulations...and I LOVE the picture : )

The Nordstroms said...

Praying for you guys! Great pic!

the johnson crew said...

absolutely adorable! I love that story! ...I am praying for you guys!

Our Family said...

Praise God for your newest little blessing! Mrs. Henn, I am praying for you and baby. I can't wait to meet her! I love my Henn "cousins" so much. :)
Love, Alison