Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Overheard at the Hennhouse.....

Recently we had some close friends come over to play at our house. They brought there bulldog, Duncan, over for a short visit also.

Dash: "Mom, Mom!!"
Ta: "What buddy?"
Dash: "Duncan just peed on the pasta's!" (hosta's)

Also, Ta and Buzz just celebrated their 15th anniversary on July 22nd! They are the best parents in the whole world and I am so glad that they met each other! Ta told me that on there wedding day a friend said to them, " Someday I just know that you guys are going to have 5 or 6 kids!"
Ta and Buzz cracked up and never thought that there 15th anniversary present would be precious little Giggles! But they were wrong about that, and I don't think that they regret it!
Bugg

2 comments:

The Handel's said...

Happy 15th to our dear friends that we love and miss!!!!

Mattea said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm SO happy for you guys. That's hilarious, i wonder if it will be 7 kids someday! ;-)

~Matty