Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's day Mommy! (A 2 days late) I hope that you had a great day and I meant to post this on Sunday. You are the best, most amazing, patient(most of the time) loving, caring, thoughtful, sympathetic, smiley, happy, playful, smart, mommy ever in a million years and I love you soooooo much.  Thank you for all the work you do around the house laundry, cleaning, teaching, cooking, driving us around, doing projects with us, making our birthdays special, packing to go on trips, lesson plans...... But most importantly thank you for loving God with all your heart and leading us on the right path through his word, I have learned so much about loving God and serving others and relying on the true Savior through you. You aren't perfect or always a good role model but I still love you sooooooooo much. It is just one of those things you can't put into a word. I love you Mommy.
~Bugg~








1 comment:

Lea said...

Tanya, you ARE such a wonderful mom! I agree with Kaylee! I can't imagine a better mother's day gift than Kaylee's sweet words! What a gift!