Saturday, June 04, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday!

Yes, It's another birthday at the Henn House.  This time it's Erna and she turned 7 today. 
A bit different celebration for this one because of some other activities going in on our home today, but I am thinking she still fully enjoyed the day.  She got to have a birthday breakfast of her favorites, pancakes and bacon.  She opened presents.  She played with her presents before going off to a wedding, seeing her brothers in tuxedos and her cousins from Chicago.  She had cake (wedding cake, but cake none the less) and got to dance the night away at the reception.  All in all, I'm guessing she had a pretty good day!
We love you very much, little Erna sunshine.  You always have a special smile that can brighten us up in the hardest of times.  I can't believe you are 7 years old!




4 comments:

Our Family said...

Happy, happy birthday, dear Erna! We love you sooooooooooo much! The Beavers

MeeMaw & Bumpa KK said...

Happy 7th Birthday, Erin. We Love You! Cute pictures too. Glad you had a fun birthday.

Mattea said...

Happy birthday princess!! I love you soooo much! I love giving and getting hugs from you every time I see you! You're so sweet, I can't believe you're already 7!! yikes :/
love, mattea :)

The H's said...

Happy Birthday Erin!!!!!! I miss you and wish I could have been there to celebrate with you or maybe you can come here and we'll celebrate?!!!!!

Love, Halena (& the rest of my family)