Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Out and about...

A couple weekends ago, my mom found a gift card for a restaurant that we had received and forgotten that we had. So they surprised us and we ate out! Our family loves to go on outings, whether it be going to church, to a friends house, even just to the park, but eating out is a special treat.. =) We had a great time and it was fun to eat dinner together in a different setting than the regular dining room table. After we ate, we decided to go to the Morningside College campus and take a walk. Boy, am I glad I brought the camera. There were so many good places to take pictures; fountains, tall evergreen trees, tall brick walls with ivy and flowers spilling all over them... If you ever need a good place to take a family picture, I would definitely recommend it. We took a pretty good distance walk, then went to the gym and ran around the track several times. It was very, very fun. Did I mention that's were my mom and dad met? They loved pointing out to us where their old dorms were and their parents old dorms. Yep, I had grandparents that met at that college too...weird....Here are some of the pictures from the night.

 We are jumping off what my dad kept calling the 'spoon-holder', I don't know....It looked more like a horseshoe to me =) By the way... it took at least 7 tries to get this picture... just trying to get balanced took awhile..
                                I think my sister is just adorable, and so photogenic...

Mr. Dash is pretty stinkin' handsome too! I loved being with my family and eating with them and walking with them and being silly with them. =) It will be sad when we are all grown up and not together anymore...
     I have to write about one more thing. Friday night we went to our friends the D's house and had a bonfire!! It was so much fun. They have a girl and a boy around my age, and they live on a farm! (Which is very fun and exciting for us 'city slickers' as my mom would say) While we were there we did a hilarious skit (it's our tradition) and told scary stories while sitting on fence in the dark. It was a great time of fun and fellowship and I wish I would have brought the camera and taken pictures. bummer. Anyway, have a great week and thanks for reading!
~Bugg


No comments: