Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

Whooo Hoooo!! Yet another birthday here at the Hennhouse!! Happy Birthday Daddy!! You are the best dad I could ever ask for, and you are an amazing example to all those around you. You are a great teacher, mentor, singer, guitar player, tickle-giver, tucker in-er at bedtime, out loud reader, listener, talker, photographer, provider, protecter, decision maker, friend maker, cook-er, planner, get-'er done kind of person, encourager, writer, correcter, and so many other things I could sit here and write all day! You definitely have your moments, and your boiling points, but you come to see your sin quickly and apologize... =) I can't believe God let me have such a wonderful daddy, and I hope I can celebrate every birthday you have with as much fun as we celebrated your 41st!! Only 41 more years and you'll be 82!! I love you so much daddy and I'm so glad you you were born!!














I LOVE YOU DADDY!!! Post a comment to wish Buzz a Happy Birthday!!
~Bugg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Henn!!!
Hope you had a great day!!! Miss you guys so much! We will have to have a Skype session soon!
Micah

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mattea said...

Awww! I love the pics and your whole post was really sweet, Buggaboo:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUZZARD!! :D (sorry this is late :-/ )
Hope it was the funnest!! (and funniest :P)
love, Mattea