Friday, April 13, 2012

Sorry for leaving you all hanging for such a long time....
Dash and Bear both had birthdays in March and they are getting sooooo sooooo big. I love those two to death and I'm very thankful God put them in my family.

They are getting so big and handsome. I love them so much! Happy Birthday Boys!! Mommy and I spent her birthday in Ethiopia!! We had a wonderful, God-filled, life changing time and I will have dedicate a post to that subject entirely... Here are just a few sneak peeks of our time there.
                                                 The travel was exhausting.....
                                                     The coffee was to die for.... :)
                                    
God totally blessed the time we had there and gave us so much grace even when we were at our weakest points. Once we got back, we realized that getting back into the swing of things was going to be difficult, and sometimes even now it still is....
We had an amazing Easter, and I don't know if I will ever be able to express how ecstatically grateful I am that Jesus is ALIVE!!
We drove up to our cousin's house to celebrate Easter, and we had so much fun. (Sadly though, I forgot the camera, and the phone pictures aren't on the computer yet, so you'll have to wait...) The weather has been so beautiful here, and we have been enjoying it as best we can. Oggie and Dash started soccer and they love it. I have been running with my friend once or twice a week and Bear is the basketball KING! Erna is a total bicycler and Lillers, well she just hangs out...
Our baby is getting so big... Pretty soon we'll be celebrating her second birthday....Wow! Time surely does fly! Well, signing off for now, and I will be back soon with more hennhouse updates...
~Bugg

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Thanks for updating us, Bugg! We love your family so very much! Give the March birthdays in your family squeezes from me.
Mrs. Beaver