Saturday, January 05, 2008

Meeting Great- Grandma Gladys



Today, Levi and Jesse met their Great Grandma Gladys (Layne's Grandma Henn) for the first time! She lives in a nursing home in Spirit Lake, Iowa. We took the drive up there today and had a little Christmas/Anniversary/meet the new great-grandkids celebration. It was fun and Grandma was very happy to finally meet her newest babies.
Isaac and Kaylee both wore their Heelie shoes and the people at the care center enjoyed seeing them rolling in the halls with their shoes on. Tanya and aunt Joan did manicures for Great Grandma, Grandma Barb, Kaylee and Erin. Their nails were looking great! Kaylee played her violin for people eating dinner with Meema on piano and Isaac played piano and did a duet with mommy. Uncle Bob and Aunt LaRae enjoyed snuggling Jesse and he crashed asleep under their watch.

2 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

Hello,
My husband and I are adopting from Ethiopia. I was wondering if we could email or if we could talk to you about adopting a sibling group. When you get this could you leave a note on my blog and we can go from there.
Thank you so much,
Michelle

Michael and Michelle said...

Hello,
So we can get in contact, I think what I'll do is tonight I'll leave my email address for you on your blog and if you could just delete it when you get it that would be great!
Let me know if that will work. Or do you think your other blog would be a better place to leave it???
Let me know,
Michelle