Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to the most wonderful mommy! God has blessed me so much with such a great role model in my life. You are such a servant and even though you aren't perfect, and can have your 'days', you look to Christ as your example and strong tower. Thank for all that you do, and words could never begin to express the love I have for you. You are a cook, baker, chauffeur, laundress, seamtress, dish doer, teacher, floor scrubber, good night kiss giver, band-aid putter onner, encourager, lover, and most of all a servant of Christ that is willing to submit to whatever task he sets before you, even if it isn't the most pleasant or what you wanted to do. Thank you for pointing us to the cross, and being there to tell us that you and daddy love us, but most of all Jesus loves us. I love you sooo much and I hope that we can grow closer and closer together throughout the years!
~Bugg









No comments: