Monday, April 13, 2009

This post is for you, Greta!!!!

Last week a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group in Meriden, Iowa invited me to come and share about our adoption story and things God is teaching us through our journey. I was enthusiastically greeted by my new friend, Greta. She was ooozing with warm hospitality and joy. I soon discovered that she had faithfully read our blog since it beginnings. How humbling!

What a JOY it was to be a visitor at this gathering. God's presence was very evident. Thank you for inviting me.

Humbly,
Tanya

PS. Greta, I would love to have a response from you on the blog....smile...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I thoroughly enjoyed your story and hearing of your adoption. You did a wonderful job and it was great having you a part of MOPS. I briefly buzzed over your blog and saw Nate Wendt and I asked my husband if/how you could be related. Then my husband said LaRae's maiden name was Henn. Small world. You have a wonderful family and I will be sure to tell Bob, LaRae, and Nathan that I met you and checked out your blog. Good luck to you and God's richest blessings to you! I'm so excited that I have a posting before Greta!!!!!! Ha! Ann Goth, Marcus

Greta Petersen said...

Ok...now that you know who I am I can write with out you wondering who is Greta Petersen!!! I have heard so many great things from our MOPS group on how much they enjoyed you, so we will most likely be asking you back next year!!! By the way...you will have to tell Layne one of the sweetest blog post has been the father /daughter video. PRICELESS! I will be checking in again soon so....keep us posted on the HENN HOUSE HAPPENINGS!
PS...Did you get your diaper bag?